Come join us Sundays as learn about the amazing God we serve!
Small Group Bible Study & Kids' Ministry - 9 AM
For all ages! We dig into the Bible to learn what God has to say and do so in a way that is practical to our lives.
Worship Service - 10:30 AM
- INSIDE: Come on in! Look forward to seeing you as we sing, fellowship, hear the Word of God preached, give, and do all to the honor of the Lord.
- ONLINE: www.towerviewkc.com/live - sermon only about 10:55 AM
Every Sunday is the Lord's Day where we celebrate our risen Savior! And we think Sunday is meant to...
- Proclaim & celebrate the birth, life, death & resurrection of Jesus every Sunday until he returns. What a joy!
- Stimulate in us a love for Jesus that is greater, deeper, fuller and more life shaping than the love that we have for anything else in our life.
- Grow a worship of the risen Lord that doesn’t just live in Sunday gatherings, but that shapes our living daily!
- Encourage a deeper and deeper confidence in the faithful presence and powerful grace of our Lord.
- Assist us in surrendering our little world intentions to the plan and glory of a greater King--that is, the triune God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Focus on the most important things in life before our fleeting, easily-distracted, and often unloyal hearts.
- Recapture our awe and wonder & reclaim our journeying hearts with a greater glory than our own--do all things for him!
- Hold before us the unstoppable grace that is our hope today and all the days that will follow.
- Cause us to abandon our trust in our own righteousness and place our hope and trust in the perfect righteousness of Jesus.
- Remind us over & over that the most valuable thing in our lives we could not have ever earned or deserved--rather, it was and is a gift of God's divine grace in Christ alone.
- Renew our wonder, gratitude and worship again and again because our hearts forget, grow hard and wander.
- Offer rest to our troubled hearts, minds, & souls by presenting a God of glorious power, love, grace & faithfulness who really cares for us & loves us.
- Lift our eyes and heart off things of this earth and focus them on the things that are above.
- Continue to remind us that our standing with God isn’t based on our obedience, but on the perfect obedience of Jesus, graciously lived on our behalf.
- Both dethrone us and comfort us with reality of the present reign of our Sovereign Lord Savior King--Jesus!
- Present to us a great Savior whose grace has the power to rescue the lost, rebels, the proud, the weak, the weary and the foolish from themselves.
- See ourselves and God clearly, so that we run to him for the help that we desperately need and grace that only he can give.
- Designed to be a window, a mirror, & a finger. Window = to the grace, glory, & goodness of God. ... Mirror = reveals our hearts & how much we REALLY need God’s grace .... Finger = that is pointing us to where God would have us go as we follow him all our days.
- Remind us, that no matter how wonderful our planning & participation is, really, at the end of the day, it's Jesus who builds his church.
- Emphasize to us that our new identity & new potential as the children of the Most High God is best formed in a community that loves, praises, shares, & exalts him.
- Rescues us once again by reminding us that there's only one glory worth giving our lives to - the glory of God and his kingdom.
- Remind us that because of the empty tomb of Jesus it's impossible for our faith in him to ever be in vain.
- Present to us the Sovereign Savior King who can end our search for life because he's everything we need.
- Designed to give us the peace of heart and rest of soul that only comes from learning more about and celebrating together the grace of Jesus.....AND SO MUCH MORE!