This page will be updated as new info related to our church services and ministries is needed.
Small Group Bible Study - 9 AM
For all ages! We dig into the Bible to learn what God has to say and do so in a way that is practical to our lives.
Worship Service - 10:30 AM
- INSIDE (Masks are optional): Inside is open to sit where you want to. No need to reserve seats. No assigned seating. Come on in! Look forward to seeing you!
- ONLINE: www.towerviewkc.com/live - sermon only about 10:50 AM
Before attending in-person Tower View gatherings:
- Self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention to symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Do not attend in-person if you or a child in your family are experiencing any of the following symptoms: persistent cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, shaking, body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- If you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, do not attend in-person until at least 10 days have passed since the start of symptoms, you have been fever free (unmedicated) for 24 hours, and other symptoms are improving.
- If you have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine and do not attend in-person for at least 14 days from the date of exposure.
While attending in-person:
- Join us as we worship the amazing God we serve. Masks and social distancing are encouraged but not required.
- Be advised: Cleaning procedures have been enhanced, but we cannot guarantee that all surfaces are sanitized all the time.
After attending in-person:
- If you or a child in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of attending an in-person Tower View gathering, please notify the leader of the ministry which you or your child attended. If you’re not sure who to notify, you can contact us (call/text 816-368-1330). Please also make an effort to notify all individuals you had close contact with while on campus.
- Be advised: There is no campus-wide contact tracing program for in-person Tower View gatherings.
- Members of Tower View will be notified if we learn of a positive case of COVID-19 and if the person attended a Tower View event within 1-week of testing positive. Names and personal information will remain anonymous.
Word of Encouragement
Above all, remember: The Lord is not surprised by this time in history, and though it is a difficult season for many of us, we should not waste it. Instead, let’s use the resources available to us to grow closer to the Lord and to one another!
Pastor Darin and Leadership